- Script and produce projects including but not limited to: creative highlight videos, game presentation videos, content for social media platforms, promotional messages, green screen material, features
- Assist with post production editing, including creating motion graphics (titles/lower thirds), logging footage, color correction, and chroma keying
- Back up media files and computer equipment on a daily basis
- Participate in meetings with internal clients to determine project scope and production schedules
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two – three years video experience
- Knowledge of non-linear editing, animation and audio edit/post software
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically working knowledge of Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Audition and Premiere Pro), and multi-camera workflows
- Knowledge of camera lenses and lights and grip and electric equipment
- Familiarity with PC and Mac systems
- Familiarity with onset protocols and basic production equipment
- Familiarity with audio recording and mixing software (Adobe Audition)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize responsibilities
- Spanish knowledge is a plus
- Baseball knowledge is a plus
- Must be available to work home games
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have excellent technical skills in both PC and MAC.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder (proper compression/outputs) required.
- AVID knowledge is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,017 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Organization
Preparatory School (FL)
Catholic College Prep School for Girls