Head Women's Volleyball Coach, NCAA
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes
- Direct and coordinate the activities of coaching staff
- Counsel team members in academic, disciplinary and personnel matters
- Recruitment of qualified student-athletes
- Determine fiscal requirements and prepare budgetary recommendations
- Direct various personnel functions that would include hiring, merit recommendations and promotions
- Represent the university in professional, civic and alumni event.
- Serve as the strength and conditioning representative and perform related duties for NCAA compliance.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Master's degree preferred; Bachelor's degree from accredited institution required.
- Head Coaching experience or top assistant at the collegiate level is required
- Experience in player development, recruiting, budget management and fundraising
- Supervisory experience and an awareness and knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing as to work requirements, work in progress, and/ or work completion.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality is required.
- This position requires professionalism, competence and a positive demeanor in the performance of all duties.
- Most work is moderate to advanced complexity and requires judgment depending on departmental needs.
- Able to follow instructions and directions requiring normal periods of concentration.
- Requires the ability to decide on a course of action. Must be able to manage, organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the position.
- It is, instead, a description of the essential elements of the position that are needed for recruitment, placement, orientation, training, competency and performance management, classification, compensation determination and other Human Resource actions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (OK)