Premium Services Manager
- This position is critical to the success of the organization.
- The ideal Manager, Premium Services Engagement brings enthusiasm, professionalism and the ability to perform their core duties at the highest level of performance while proactively seeking new ways to improve the organizations interaction with our customers/fans.
- The candidate must strive to make each fan’s experience with the Dynamo/Dash a positive and memorable one - every time.
- Manage President’s Club and other high revenue accounts as assigned
- Provide World Class Service to highest revenue accounts
- Manage direct communication to these accounts through multiple touch-points
- Deliver industry-best retention rates on managed accounts
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending Chamber of Commerce meetings, cold calls, business-related networking functions, and games
- Have a high level of calls and meetings each week to qualified prospects, with a focus of generating new Dynamo365 Full Premium Memberships & Suite Leases to corporate and consumer clientele, as well as Group Outings
- Assist and mentor other Ticket Sales and Service team members on Business meetings with the focus on driving Premium Seating Memberships and New Suite Leases
- Management of Premium Hospitality Areas at BBVA Stadium on gamedays
- Execution of Premium Events and Deliverables
- Execution of general service department projects as assigned
- Develop Plans and Strategies to ensure world class experiences for clients
- Work with BBVA Stadium and vendors to develop plans and execution of Premium Hospitality Areas
- Maintained desire and passion to provide world class standard of client experience and retention departments in the professional sports industry
- Team oriented individual with a proactive positive attitude
- Exemplary self-discipline, professionalism, pride and work ethic
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask effectively and with a sense of urgency, sometimes under a high level of stress
- Excellent organizational and personal time management skills
- Proven to be reliable, diligent, self-motivated and dedicated
- Ability to reason and problem solve. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make independent decisions
- Flexible hours required. Working evenings/nights, weekends and potentially holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sports, hotel/hospitality, marketing or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of professional sports or related account management/service experience
- 1-2 years of experience Managing projects and/or people
- Experience and training in Microsoft Dynamics CRM system, Veritix ticketing system, or similar systems
- Bilingual English and Spanish a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and other basic computer usage.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
University ( IN )
Sports & Entertainment
MLB Franchise Baseball Club