Human Resources Specialist
- The HR Specialist is responsible for all facets of the recruiting, selection, hiring, and onboarding process throughout our franchises.
- We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals to perform these essential functions:
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process for all full and part-time employees.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes and interview applicants. Make recommendations for hire and deliver offers of employment.
- Create and implement a digital recruiting strategy that includes company website, social media outlets, and online recruitment resources.
- Manage new hire, personnel changes, and other miscellaneous data entry in the HRMS.
- Administer new hire reporting and other related compliance reporting.
- Respond to unemployment claims within a required timeline.
- Manage employee and player workers compensation claims.
- Lead employee engagement and retention efforts including new hire check-ins, Associate engagement programming, employee communications, anniversary award distribution and data collection.
- Assist Human Resources team with miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong computer skills required (including experience with a HRMS, Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel preferred).
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment Premium Subscription - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Women's Pro Soccer Team