- Enthusiastically interact and communicate with potential and existing fans at all grassroots, community and sponsorship events.
- Facilitate activation at events while providing superb customer service and displaying excitement about the team.
- Distribute ticket sales collateral and promotional items during events and promotions.
- Assist in set-up and breakdown of interactive tent and event display.
- Move and lift objects that exceed 50 lbs.
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Extremely professional, enthusiastic and outgoing.
- Knowledge of box Lacrosse/tennis a plus
- Ability to quickly and professionally adapt to any situation.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working promotional events.
- Ability to work long, flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Team player, that knows how to lead when needed.
- Comfortable working in large crowds.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,993 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
College Prep School
Sports and Entertainment