- Performs work required for the repair, maintenance, installation of lighting equipment.
- Locates and determines electrical malfunctions using test equipment.
- Repairs malfunctions by such methods as replacing burned out lamps, fuses, and replacing defective wiring.
- Tests electrical equipment, such as, motors, heaters, lighting, power circuits and controls for safety and efficiency, using standard test equipment and by observing functions.
- Inspects circuits for specified shielding and grounding.
- Diagnoses malfunctioning equipment such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures.
- Distributes and picks up power drops as needed.
- Journeyman license required
- High school diploma or G.E.D and Trade school degree required; College degree preferred
- Knowledge of national electrical codes
- Knowledge of OSHA requirements
- Excellent organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include some, nights, weekends and holidays
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $10 per month after trial period.
University ( ND )
Sports & Entertainment Company