Account Executive, Membership Development Specialist
- Make 70+ phone calls per day to qualified prospects, with a focus of generating new Partial Memberships to corporate and consumer clientele, as well as Group and Suite Outings
- Generate leads via prospecting, networking, attending Chamber of Commerce meetings, cold calls, business-related networking functions, and games and other related business events
- Hit and exceed revenue and hustle goals
- Manage relationships of both ticket package accounts you sell, as well as inherited accounts
- Be available to work up to 29+ home games
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and a burning desire to continue to develop through professional sports.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university. A minimum of one year of sales experience.
- Bilingual preferred, but not necessary.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,946 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Youth Soccer Club