Event Marketing Staff
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Required to perform the job)
Match Day Responsibilities
- Assist the Operations Team during the set-up and breakdown of infrastructure and branding and other activations around the Arena.
- Execute each activation by conducting registration, guiding participation, and coordinating prizing.
- Ensure the safety of each participant by clearly communicating the rules and guidelines.
- Serve as an essential club-to-fan representative while inspiring and encouraging participation..
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all fans.
- Problem solve by effectively communicating any emergencies, complaints, or frustrations with a supervisor.
- Serve as a liaison and field coordinator during any on field for match presentation initiatives during pre-match, half-time, or post-match.
Off-Site Event Responsibilities
- Support the Field Marketing Team in the preparation, set-up, execution, and breakdown of infrastructure and branding at all events and missions.
- Assist the Field Marketing Team’s overall Grassroots efforts, which includes the distribution of print collateral and guiding consumers through mobile ticket transactions.
- Maintain professionalism while proactively engaging consumers and participants during event activations.
- Clearly communicate any relevant marketing promotions and messaging to consumers and participants.
- Ensure the safety of each participant by clearly communicating the rules and guidelines of each activation.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- Individuals pursuing a career in Sport Management, special events and event marketing are preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task and follow strict timelines.
- Possess a strong work ethic, take a leadership approach, and is a self-starter.
- Experienced in high stress, fast-paced environments.
- Thrive in a competitive team atmosphere.
- Able to lift 30 lbs, without strain.
- Comfortable being active for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to commit to a significant portion of the event schedule.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is a plus!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,110 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Major League Soccer Team