- They will be responsible for the development and production of all original video and audio programming on Orioles Digital platforms including, but not limited to, YouTube series, IGTV, Facebook Watch, live streaming strategies, and podcasting.
- The producer will drive revenue through monetizable views and sponsorship deals.
- They will focus on both game and non-game content, supporting Corporate Partnerships, Ticket Sales, Communications, and Community Development in furthering the Orioles brand as a 24/7 “Always On” entity within the community.
- Responsibilities for this role include production of video and photo shoots, location scouting, budgeting, advising on promotional plans and best practices for maximizing viewer behavior, talent coordination, and acting as a liaison between content commissioners and content creators.
- This role will work closely with Productions and Photography to ensure teams are aligned creatively.
- This role will own the day-to-day management of creative projects and campaigns.
- This role will oversee and manage the creative pipeline and deliverables from initial request to final approval, leveraging internal and external resources to develop impactful creative campaigns for all media types to promote products, promotions, special events, and other key club initiatives.
- They will work with key stakeholders to ensure planning, brainstorming and execution are always on track in order to create a well-designed, best-in-class, functional products.
- They will work with marketing team leads and other managers to continuously streamline processes to increase communication output.
- This individual will prepare budgets, track timelines and due dates for deliverables, QA work to ensure everything meets quality standards, communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment helping to bring structure and deliver results;
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills;
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization/time management and problem-solving skills;
- Familiarity with Asana project management platform and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or another related field;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience including brand/mass marketing, advertising, production, project/program management;
- Experience communicating and presenting to senior management
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,902 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Northeast Region School
Northeast Region School