Ticket Seller (Part-Time)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Sells tickets to guests using the Ticketmaster ticketing system.
- Uses ticket dispensing machine that automatically ejects numbers of tickets requested by guests and hand ticket to guests.
- Distributes Will Call tickets to guests.
- Accepts payment and makes change when appropriate.
- Answers incoming Box Office phone calls.
- Answers questions, and provides information concerning upcoming events.
- Prepares reconciliation of ticket sales at conclusion of each evening.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form
- Conflict Resolution - Encourages open communications
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Education and/or Experience
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,823 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment
Private College (ND)