Director of Corporate Sales
- This position will have responsibility and oversight of the selling and activation of all team partnerships.
- This position will report to the team President.
- Must have minimum of 2yrs experience in corporate partnerships.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and provide strategic direction for day-to-day department operations and overall corporate sales function (including personal selling of sponsorship).
- Define and manage all stadium and team assets.
- Generate sales & partnership marketing of all sponsorship inventory.
- Implement organized systems, process, and measurements to effectively and efficiently manage department.
- Development and distribute sponsorship proposals and materials.
- Sell Season Ticket Packages, Mini Plans and group tickets
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with other internal departments.
- Act as Team ambassador within the business community.
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Team.
Essential Skills, Experience & Abilities:
- Strong sales and sales management background with proven track record of success in professional team sports, large sports-related media companies, major sports/entertainment events and/or other related industries.
- A proven strategic thinker who will embrace the sales process in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Team player with the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management and clientele.
- Relationship builder, with a focus on long-term partnerships.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting Goods Company