- Coordinate internal and external resources for successful execution of projects.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate project details with partners across campus and internal Philanthropic Content & Engagement Center teams.
- Ensure resources and availability fit the demand and needs of projects.
- Manage project scope, costs and resources.
- Execute and manage appropriate verification processes and OSUAA approvals.
- Ensure key learnings are effectively communicated following projects in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage relationships with all project stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and briefs in order to communicate scope to staff and key stakeholders.
- Adapt to change in project scope during beginning, middle and end of project process. Adjust times and resources accordingly.
- Track project performance in order to analyze success of project based off of short and long-term goals.
- Understand importance of long-term cultivation, solicitation and stewardship process for alumni, family and friends.
- Continually develop leadership and communication skills.
- Attend conferences and trainings in order to professionally develop skill sets.
- The Project Manager is measured on successful execution of projects in a timely fashion.
- The PM will be measured on the ability to form great working relationships and maintain trust with all project stakeholders.
- Project and campaign completion time will hit targeted dates.
- All projects will successfully execute and project kick-off, brief and debrief.
- Increase in Alumni Engagement.
- Increase in Alumni participation rates.
- Increase in overall donor counts.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- One or more years of organization or working experience.
- Experience with any project management tool.
- Experience in fundraising and/or sales.
- Ability to effectively manage a team.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,824 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (IA)
American Professional Soccer Team