Part-Time Assistant Sports Performance
In accordance with the mission of the Department of Athletics, assists in administering the progress and success of the intercollegiate sports performance program within the guidelines of the NCAA, the BIG EAST Conference and the University. This includes all pre-season, in-season and post-season activities necessary to the physical development of student-athletes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Improve the physical development and performance of all assigned student athletes through sport specific training programs. This includes the research, design, implementation, instruction and measurement/evaluation of training programs. Team with Sports Medicine Staff on injury prevention and rehabilitation strategies. Acts in supervisory capacity in the absence of the Director.
- Design, prepare, and monitor sport-specific programs, techniques, strategies, nutrition, and safety for in-season and off-season.
- Assist in the daily operations of the Weight Room. This includes conducting office hours, team and individual practice sessions; educating and enforcing safety procedures; ordering supplies and equipment; equipment care and maintenance; maintenance of records and reports.
- Assist Director in the improvement of the physical development and performance of men's basketball athletes through sport specific training programs.
Other Skills & Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedication to serving the department, the University and the student-athletes with the highest level of leadership, initiative and integrity.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,822 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Franchise
Private College (ND)