- Make the store welcoming and accessible to everyone that walks in.
- Assist with creation of merchandise marketing materials for our website, social media, and within our team store.
- Assist in running the online store as well as filling and shipping orders.
- Regularly update and maintain merchandise / stock counts.
- Place orders with MiLB licensed vendors.
- Execute visual merchandising and creating shop displays
- Counting in-stock products and sorting products when they arrive.
- Brainstorming and designing new merchandise based on buying patterns of fans.
- This person has a strong interest in the sports industry.
- This person has a friendly personality and is able and willing to provide great customer service to everyone that walks in the store.
- Prior retail experience is preferred.
- Assistants should be able to perform physically demanding aspects of the job, including lifting boxes of up to 50 pounds.
- Assistants are preferably in college or employee eligible.
- Must be able to start full-time in March 2020
- Must have the ability to work all home games; includes ability to work long hours, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (OK)