Football Coach Aide - NCAA
In keeping with this mission, the role of the Assistant Football Coach is to provide a quality varsity program which will challenge and develop the physical, mental and personal abilities of student-athletes of a Division I program.
Reporting to the Head Coach, duties entail:
- Assist in all aspects of coaching football including thorough knowledge of the sport, coaching strategies and player development.
- Assist in recruitment of student-athletes on national and regional levels.
- Adhere to Ivy League, ECAC and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Work within the framework of the Department of Athletics administration and coaches. Communicate effectively with students, faculty, administration, staff and alumni.
- Commitment to Department of Athletics mission of Education Through Athletics and the values that define what it means to Be A TIGER.
- Successful background in coaching, preferably at the collegiate level.
- Previous recruiting experience.
- Collegiate playing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Successfully pass NCAA recruiting examination within four months of hire.
- First Aid, AED, and CPR certification within four months of hire.
- Functional computer skills.
- Bachelor's degree
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,877 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (PA)
Private Catholic University
Collegiate Sports (MD)
Private Catholic College