Administrator, AV Systems
Core Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and operate house audio systems during hockey games, concerts, and other events.
- Work with the Event Management on event planning for external clients.
- Determine the requirements for the event including AV equipment, operators, and shift lengths.
- Coordinate with external AV companies when extra sound reinforcement equipment is needed for certain events.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Manage equipment repair process.
- Troubleshoot equipment with the manufacturer, obtain RMAs, ship, receive, re-install, test, and re-commission equipment. Document and log the equipment sent for repair including the S/N, fault, and resolution.
- Post-secondary degree in Electrical Engineering, or a diploma in a related technical field, with further specialization in Live Sound Engineering from an accredited institution.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a related position within the industry.
- Live audio mixing and live PA operations.
- QSC Q-Sys audio system operation and Q-Sys Designer programming knowledge.
- QSC Q-Sys Level 1 certification minimum; preferably Level 2.
- Knowledge of D&B amplifier control software.
- Experience on a wide range of digital and analog mixers and related outboard equipment.
- Stage, band, and performance setups including mics, speakers, monitors, IEMs, IFBs, and wireless equipment.
- Proficiency with AoIP systems including Dante enabled devices and Dante Controller.
- Knowledge of MADI protocol.
- RTS and Clear Com intercom systems experience including two-wire, four-wire, and digital matrix architecture. Wired and wireless systems knowledge is necessary. Experience with AZ and IP Edit software, and Omneo workflows.
- Familiarity with frequency coordination using IAS, Wireless Workbench, or other frequency coordination software.
- Experience in Visio and/or AutoCad considered an asset
- Aptitude for learning new equipment, systems, and workflows.
- Willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment