- The Production/Event Coordinator will be responsible for supervising the operation and maintenance of all event related production equipment.
- This position will also have primary responsibility of coordinating and managing a wide variety of events including NHL hockey, concerts, family shows and other sporting events and private functions.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to: coordinating production needs with touring personnel and event promoters, maintaining inventory control of all event production related equipment; supervising maintenance and operation of all electronic scoring and message systems in PNC Arena. This position will oversee, plan and implement all activities related to event planning and production as well as the coordinate the execution of event setup, changeovers and tear down with Arena Operations.
- Position requires conducting arena tours for various groups such as the YMCA, Boys & Girls Club etc…
- Candidate must have a College Degree in Sports Management, Communications, Public Relations, or related field or a minimum of two years experience as a sound engineer or technician in a similar venue.
- Candidate must have knowledge of basic math skills and electronic principles.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication and technical editing skills.
- Candidate must also have the ability to establish effective working relationships with other employees, users, agencies and the general public.
- Candidate must have ability to stay alert and observant of surroundings and be able to interact with public in a positive and professional manner.
- Physical requirements include ability to stand for long periods of time, climb stairs and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
- Also must be available to work 50+ hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment