Business Strategy & Analytics Analyst
- Regularly conduct sports and entertainment industry research including, but not limited to, sports teams and venues, business and technology trends, potential client prospects, and current events
- Support on-going client engagements to help improve profitability, business efficiency, revenue generation, and fan experience
- Develop detailed financial and analytical models to support business development and deal negotiation efforts
- Build high-quality data visualizations for our executive leaders
- Present findings and recommendations to internal stakeholders, including client project teams and our executive leaders
- Support internal organizational initiatives, proposal responses and investor/board communications
- The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position.
- To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two+ (2+) years of work experience within management consulting, investment banking, or as an analyst at a leading organization is required.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to tackle concurrent projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to develop project management frameworks to guide project approach, timelines, reporting, and decision-making
- Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and build high-quality financial models in MS Excel
- Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity in analysis, attention to detail, and accountability for results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Power user of the MS Office and Google suite, including Excel, PowerPoint and Google Slides
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Minor League Baseball Team