Game Day, Promotions Staff
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist with pregame events (national anthems, first pitches, starting lineups)
- Coordinate contestants for between-inning contests
- Prepare and assist with postgame activities (Kids Run the Bases, coupon distribution)
- Opportunities to work outside events throughout the community
- Knowledge of baseball
- Ability to work long hours, night, weekends and holidays
- In pursuit of a related degree or recent graduate
- Comfortable engaging and interacting with fans
- Overall positive attitude and outlook
- This job operates in a stadium setting.
- The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
- This job will be expected to work indoor and outdoor in moderate weather conditions.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This role must have attention to detail using vision.
- Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Travel is not expected in this role.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,854 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NFL Franchise Pro Shops
Sports & Entertainment