Digital Marketing Intern
- Maintain quality assurance and usability testing
- Provide analytics reporting and key marketing deliverables of digital platforms
- Work cross-departmentally with ticketing, sponsorship, public relations, content, and graphic design teams
- Proofread marketing content and assist with copywriting
- Development and coordination of new programs/campaigns for lead generation
- Deep curiosity in modern marketing technology and using business intelligence to drive decisions
- Basic HTML/CSS skills a plus, or willingness to learn
- Excellent proofreading skills with strong attention to detail, and ability to write copy that is clear, concise, and compelling.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or media reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and the rest of Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop and Dreamweaver experience a plus
- Experience using an Email Service Provider is helpful
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.