- Create a POC to validate centralization data lake plan
- Partner with cross functional teams to build shared goals
- Build relationships across the entire organization with all major stakeholders
- Manage data warehouse plans and roadmap across the organizaiton
- Ensure high levels of data quality across the product vertical and related business areas
- Manage the delivery of data dashboards and visualizations
- Develop Data Quality checks for source and target data sets. Develop UAT plans and conduct QA.
- Develop and maintain ETL routines using ETL and orchestration tools
- Eventually Build a high-quality BI and Data Warehousing team
- Manage development of data team resources to support business iniatives
- Experience scaling and managing a small team
- 4+ years work experience in building data warehousing environments. Strong background of data modeling principles including Dimensional modeling, data normalization principles etc.
- 3 + years experience with BigData technologies and working with traditional relational databases and big data distributed systems such as Spark, Hadoop / Hive, BigQuery, Redshift, etc.
- 2+ Years of experience programming languages (ie Python, Ruby, Java).
- 2+ years of experience with workflow processing tools (ie. Step Functions, Azkaban, etc)
- Strong Project and Program Management experience.
- Proven experience communicating and collaborating with stakeholders across multiple functions
- Experience with Hadoop (or similar) Ecosystem (MapReduce, Yarn, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Presto, Pig, HBase)
- Familiarity with data exploration / data visualization tools like Tableau, Chartio, etc.
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal presentations.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical reasoning competencies.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field such as economics, mathematics, or computer science is desired.
- 6+ years of relevant Professional experience. 3+ Years in Direct people management capacity
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,912 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment