Turf Management Assistant
- Perform daily and monthly turf cultural practices such as; mowing, aerating, verticutting, topdressing, edging, etc.
- Safely operate equipment including mowers, tractors, skid-steers and utility vehicles
- Infield skin maintenance, mound & bullpen repair, home plate repair
- Schedule and repair of irrigation systems
- Monitor weather and execute proper tarp practices
- Apply fertilizer (granular and liquid)
- Assist in facilitating IPM program
- Assist with all extra events on field as assigned
- Manage supply inventory & document and maintain all equipment
- Other duties assigned by RS3 Turf and the team.
- Candidate should have a turfgrass degree or certificate from a two or four-year university
- Candidate must be a team player with the ability to take direction as well as delegate tasks
- High attention to detail is a must as well as creativity and self-motivation
- Individual must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Candidate must be able to work in all types of weather conditions, must have the ability to stand for hours at a time and must be able to lift 50+ lbs. throughout the day
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.