The position will be in charge of evaluating, specifying, executing, maintaining the network of the committee.
- Recommending to solve issues about technical performance
- Troubleshooting and resolving of support requests
- Monitoring and maintaining of network/telephone infrastructure components
- Developing/maintaining of technical network
- Communications and Collaboration technologies
- Other related tasks
- Bachelor's degree
- Network/Telephony service certification preferred
- Cisco CCNA network certificate
- 3 years of experience in networking and telephony
- Strong skills problem isolation//network troubleshooting
- Office 365 proficient
- Customer service skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.