Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Duties include selling tickets for ticketed sports through outbound and outbound calling.
- Selling tickets, depending on the property, may include sports such as Football, Men’s & Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Wrestling, Water Polo, Volleyball, Gymnastics and others. Inventory available for sale may include, but is not limited to: season tickets, season ticket upgrades, upsells & add-ons, group ticket packages, partial/mini-plan packages, and single game tickets.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the ticketing database.
- Make a minimum of 30 connections (conversations) with fans daily.
- Make up to 100 calls a day.
- Availability to work Athletic events including home games and special events. Reps are expected to work games/events during each calendar year.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ticket sales helpful, but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Sales Company