Director of Softball Operations
Position Summary/Duties and Responsibilities:
1.Direct all Softball operations
2.Oversee and develop instruction taught at events and by staff
3.Evaluate players and develop training process for outside evaluators
4.Research and secure facilities for Softball Factory events
5.Lead Organizer at youth and high school events
6.Attend Softball networking events as needed
7.Create player development programs as an enhancement to youth and high school events
8.Create instructional video tips and drills
9.Travel to Softball Factory events nationwide.
Critical Performance Characteristics:
Essential types of knowledge required in this position:
- Strong understanding of Softball college recruiting, youth training and instruction techniques.
- In addition, general business knowledge and must be extremely organized.
- General computer knowledge is also required.
Essential performance skills required in this position:
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and clients.
- Management skills, leadership, and motivational ability are crucial. Organization, detail oriented, and multi task skills are also essential.
- Ability to budget time effectively.
Essential behavior required in this position:
- Ability to get along with others is crucial.
- An unselfish “can do” attitude is essential.
- Need to be willing to do whatever it takes to stay within deadlines and remain on task.
- Patience is a must as well.
- Being a self-starter, team player is essential.
- MUST be willing to travel to develop and enhance the brand.
Education and/or Relevant Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, Significant College Softball Coaching Experience Required.
- Division 1 Coaching Experience Preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Private Christian College