Strategic Marketing Coordinator
- Assist in development of annual marketing and communication plans for entities
- Organize, track and report marketing data and campaign results
- Maintain working knowledge of target audiences, new products and services related to marketing and digital media in conjunction with ad agency
- Assist in the planning and execution of social media campaigns
- Assist with website content including but not limited to events photo galleries, news articles, etc.
- Plan, design and manage outbound emails, including database management and content
- Engage prospective and current fans in an energetic, professional and positive manner through various brand marketing, community engagement events and promotional efforts
- Leverage mobile software to compile information of interested fans for more team and organization information
- Track and analyze performance insights from each activation to continuously improve future initiatives
- Develop strategic marketing plans incorporating all consumer facing marketing initiatives
- Drive retail ticket sales through individualized and campaign length initiatives across paid, owned and earned media channels
- Develop relationships within local media market to help plan and manage the trafficking of entities
- Monitor and manage properties logo usage on owned and external properties and ensure compliance with brand guidelines
- Perform other duties as determined by the Director of Marketing
- Four-year degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 1-2 years’ experience in related field
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work well under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate consumer insights and market understanding into detailed and meaningful grassroots marketing initiatives that enhance brand affinity and significantly contribute to sales and ticketing business objectives.
- Strong ability to cultivate strong relationships with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders·
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Effective team player; humble, hungry, smart, and self-aware
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with Adobe Creative suite·
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, proactively problem solve and be highly organized
- Minimum physical requirements are able to lift, carry and transport up to 30 pounds
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment Company