Manager of Special Projects
- Help support strategic development and facilitate the brainstorm and ideation phase of development for both new and evolving platforms and tactics in alignment with the mission, objectives and strategies
- Prepare and maintain budgets for each project
- Lead project teams including staffing, scheduling and overseeing regular planning and status meetings
- Source agencies and vendors to help in execution when applicable and manage communication and relationships with internal and external stakeholders including agencies, partners, consultants, etc.
- Coordinate cross-departmental collaboration to ensure project branding, promotion, communication, analytics, partnership integration, etc. are aligned and executed
- Work in collaboration with the internal Corporate Partnership department and external partner, Soccer United Marketing, to develop partnership opportunities around specific project tactics
- Conduct review process and proper close out at the conclusion of each project or event, including to ensure and manage necessary document retention and organization of project details
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least (5) years of experience working in project management and strategy
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skill
- Experience sourcing and overseeing contracted vendors and agencies project work
- Ability to develop positive, professionally and collaborative working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders such as management, staff, contractors, partners, etc.
- Ability to communicate in a consistently reliable and courteous manner at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Operates efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think critically and problem solve
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize workflow while delivering high quality work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
American Pro Basketball Team