Duties & Responsibilities
- Create a culture of passion, teamwork, support, innovation, and transparent communication throughout all aspects.
- Lead a team of integrated functions while working with department leaders and the director to oversee the operations and service functions of both to include sport venues, food service, transportation, centralized scheduling, vehicle services, and operations functions. These functions work hand-in-hand with Sports Performance and Athlete Services including sports medicine, strength and conditioning, sport sciences, and high performance to provide the highest level of service to the athletes.
- In partnership with Sport Performance, work closely with various sport National Governing Bodies to ensure it's providing the optimum training and development environment for both resident athletes and the thousands of athletes that train at our facility through camps.
- Develop and oversee the operating budget
- Monitor financial performance of all departments to ensure budget compliance and operation within approved budget guidelines. Liaise with the director on the training center’s financial performance.
- Monitor athletes and programs to ensure they comply with policies and procedures and adhere to the codes of conduct. Conduct appropriate follow up and closure of any infractions.
- Promote a healthy and safe living environment for all athletes; responsible for implementing all SafeSport activities.
- Serve as liaison to various Divisions on issues. Work closely with High Performance Teams, International Relations, Facility Management, Risk Management, Legal, and Security to ensure that projects are appropriate, well-planned, and do not interfere with the mission of the training center.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in sports or business administration
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Sports Management preferred
- 10+ years of leadership experience in an elite athlete training facility
- 5 years of experience working with a high-performance sports organization in the areas of training and competition
- Proficient in overall management, organization, administration, financial control, and personnel supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- Proven senior leadership capabilities
- Conflict mitigation and resolution
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.