Senior Coordinator, Digital Promotions
Reporting directly to the Manager, Digital Marketing and Insights, this position will support the promotion of Soccer matches, events, content, and the Insider fan program with the goal of increasing awareness and driving revenue.
- Program and manage targeted campaigns across owned, earned, and paid channels (email, push, search, social, display, and partner channels) that drive incremental revenue
- Manage creative requests for promotional campaigns and maximize efficiency with graphic design and video teams
- Work with stakeholders from Brand, Communications, and Analytics to maintain cohesive messaging and reinforce brand narratives built on fan research
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, digital, or technology-related field (e.g., Business Administration, Business Analytics, Marketing, Digital Media, Computer Science)
- First-hand experience executing programmatic campaigns (e.g., paid social, display, or SEM)
- Proficient in Excel (must know conditional formulas)
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment