Corporate Partnership Manager
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related position in the sports industry.
- Sales focus. This role’s primary job is drive revenue through corporate partnerships, contract suites, and when applicable ticket products. We also expect you to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and prospects.
- Presence at games. We don’t expect you to be at every game, but we do expect a consistent effort to use games to entertain clients and prospects throughout the season.
Salary & Benefits:
- This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive health and retirement benefits plus the opportunity for commission.
- The salary will be commensurate with experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
University Athletics (NC)
Minor League Baseball Team
Sports & Entertainment Services
Pro Football Team