AV Technical Engineer
- Effectively deploy audio and video cabling and equipment for timely and flawless execution of any event requiring technical services
- Operate any and all technical video and audio equipment needed throughout Barclays Center
- Work closely with the event and facilities teams to prepare for all games & special events
- Prepare, set and test all AV equipment ahead of events start time to ensure all proper functionality
- Operation of advanced audio and sound system technology for events and press conferences
- Set up field microphones for events and ceremonies and help oversee part-time audio staff
- Extensive installation and/or minor repair/replacement of systems and equipment such as TV’s and amplifiers
- Perform routine maintenance to AV equipment and maintain a clean, labeled, and organized inventory of equipment and tools
- Set up, install, maintain and manage all portable multimedia equipment
- Maintain an inventory and maintenance log of all AV equipment
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.