Corporate Sales Executive
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales goals.
- Research, develop and manage a list of potential new partners.
- Build and foster relationships with past, current and potential new clients.
- Make sales calls to area organizations and follow up as necessary.
- Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Represent the organization at in-house ballpark events and off-site community events promoting ticket sales and the organization.
- Maintain records of all customers and prospects by utilizing CRM tool
- Coordinate with other departments to organize and implement large/group theme nights.
- Collaborate and interact with the front office team to implement sponsorships and contract fulfillment.
- Provide excellent customer service and care to all customers and prospects.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Marketing, Marketing, Business or related field preferred and equivalent work experience.
- At least three years of prior sales experience preferred.
- At least two years of experience business to business sales.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and database programs
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive for organizational business
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- Availability to work 70+ games, flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.