Summer 2020, Ice Center Hockey Department Internship
- All interns must be students at accredited colleges and universities.
- The internship must provide earned hours that are directly applied to the student’s degree.
- Interns must work a minimum of 25 hours per week, per semester including weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Interns must be high-energy, detail-oriented, team players.
- Internships do not provide compensation, housing, nor do they guarantee full-time positions upon completion.
- Support day-to-day operations of hockey classes, clinics and leagues conducted by the Ice Center Hockey Staff.
- Assist in marketing, registration and logistics of on-ice programs to include, but not limited to responding to email/phone inquiries, social media campaigns, and projects.
- Provide day to day administrative support.
- Assist Business Operations coordinator and Marketing coordinator with projects and specific duties related to hockey programming budgets, registrations, and evaluation.
- Aid primary instructor during beginner level classes by demonstrating introductory skating skills.
- Attend all programs to be the on-site contact, answering questions for participants, parents and staff.
- Collect, clean, fit and distribute Ice Center rental equipment.
- Assist the Ice Center Hockey Department with other responsibilities as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
United Methodist College
Sports Marketing/Sales Company