Director, Live Entertainment
- Leverage, initiate and cultivate relationships with promoters, agencies and talent to grow additional bookings within the entertainment industry.
- Streamline programming, identify opportunities for growth and increase deliverables to a higher level of service and execution.
- Work with promoters or as a promoter to deliver events including P&L, marketing and ticketing plans.
- Collaborate with internal departments (Event Management, Operations, Marketing, Finance, Ticketing, Legal, etc.) and maintain an effective and productive working relationship to facilitate events.
- Create and respond to proposals for potential events, identify the appropriate strategy to close the sale and work directly with the client to draft agreement specifications based on event and venue qualifications.
- Arrange and conduct facility tours for potential and/or confirmed events.
- Produce detailed proposals and presentations for the VP, lead the initiative to prepare and submit potential bids for large scale events.
- Work with the VP to create sales goals, establish KPI’s, formulate business development plans and build sales presentations based on industry trends.
- Responsible for achieving net sales goals as well as generating new business/event opportunities for the organization.
- 4-5 years of related work experience.
- Proven ability to develop booking and programming leads and revenue.
- A strong comprehension of the Live Entertainment Industry and its day to day functions.
- Strong networking skills with a proven ability to build and foster relationships with clients and drive new business.
- In depth knowledge of special events, sports and entertainment industry.
- Strong ability to express ideas and convey information effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with Ticketmaster ticketing system preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment