2020 Facility & Operations Internships
- Rare internship opportunity to assist in running one of the world’s premier professional men’s and women’s tennis events.
- Each intern is given enormous responsibility which offers great preparation and experience for future endeavors.
- All facility/operation positions will work entirely from the tournament site
- Internships begin and end based on the individual needs of each area.
- Minimum requirement is a start date of July 20th and ending date of August 23rd (except for Player Security and the Micro- Courts Internships).
- Length of internship can be extended to meet additional academic requirements of a student.
- Willingness, with a smile, to do whatever it takes to run the very best tournament possible.
- Strong desire to learn and work hard.
- You must be able to work at least through August 23rd to be considered for any of these internships.
- Phone interview will be required of all candidates.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,280 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Broadcasting Company