Account Executive for Business Development
- Maintain business relationships with a pre-determined book of business for on-going renewal and upsell opportunities
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Generate an agreed minimum number of outgoing phone calls per day with the purpose of creating new business opportunities
- Generate an agreed minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in arena “face-to-face” meetings to create new business opportunities
- Provide a quality level of customer service to all ticket buyers, regardless of level of purchase
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
- Involvement in at least one specified networking group, to assist in creating new sales opportunities
- Strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines is key.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Salesforce) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) is essential.
- Must have the ability to navigate the arena in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both game days and non-game days.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
- A minimum of two years of successful sales experience regardless of previous industry
- Four-year college degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.