Partnership Marketing Intern
- Manage and maintain lists and client databases
- Contribute to system development and departmental organization tactics
- Assist in planning and execution of sponsor-related events
- Assist with planning of 2020 regular season sponsor elements
- Assist in creating/monitor social media campaigns to support sponsor-related initiatives
- Aid in sponsorship activation at games and special events
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans
- Manage contracts and support sponsorship fulfillment
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
- Ability to commute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work games and special events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.