Ticket Accounts Manager
Examples of Duties/Essential Functions:
- Utilize sales techniques to sell ticket inventory
- Develop new sales leads and actively prospect daily
- Handle incoming sales calls from prospects for promotional ticket packages
- Maintain call logs on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Daily dedication to making a minimum of (80) outbound calls from provided lists of game buyers, as well as other related lead sources.
- Provide superior service to clients, existing ticket holders, prospects and single game customers
- Upgrade and up sell clients into different categories and ticket packages
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goal
- All other duties as assigned by General Manager
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college
- Prior experience working in the sports industry is preferred
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly motivated with a desire to meet and exceed stipulated goals
- Customer service oriented
- Benefits Include
- Availability of health insurance after 2 months of employment.
- Availability of life and dental insurance after 3 months of employment.
- Health club membership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Sales Company