- Preventive patrols of the Ballpark facility as directed to prevent or minimize property loss, property damage, personal injury, auto accidents or situations having a negative impact on the organization.
- Observe for signs of criminal disorder and investigate disturbances according to company policy.
- Monitor points of access in buildings and property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization.
- Monitor and authorize entrance through issuance of visitors badge or check of credentials of employees, guests and others to ensure the safety and security of the facility.
- Unlock and secure doors before and after events as directed.
- Operate security vehicles including golf carts for patrol and respond to calls/incidents.
- Conduct proper investigation and inquiries into all incidents, accidents, security issues, and situations impacting the facility or Organization’s interest, employees, partners, tenants and guests to include but not limited to damages, losses, safety matters or injury.
- Respond to fire and medical emergency situations.
- In emergency situations, provide assistance, first aid and alert first responders.
- Interact with employees and guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Guard Car
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,018 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (CA)
Private Christian University