Safety Safari Driver
- Will interact with all Safety Safari Team Members at the National Event level.
- Will work at a level consistent with the association standards.
- Will work on and maintain Safari equipment necessary to conduct a national event.
- Applicant will have mechanic skills and background, use of shop tools and equipment.
- Applicant will have basic fabrication skills for in the field repairs.
- Will maintain and repair equipment as directed.
- Will maintain maintenance records for equipment.
- Will maintain warranty records on equipment.
- Will assist with inventory database for supplies.
- Will assist with track preparation.
- Driver and transportation of equipment from event to event.
- Will assist with all equipment being clean and ready for use at event.
- Will help create a safe working environment with observations and suggestions.
- Will assist with special events, test sessions, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Emergency Services.
- Maintain an active SFI Incident Response Certification.
- Maintain a CDL Driver License, class A with air brake endorsement and Medical Card.
- Maintain Insurability under NHRA Insurance Policy.
- Member in good standing with the NHRA Safety Safari.
- Requires nationwide travel and working in various work environments include extreme weather.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,279 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (AZ)