- Maintain day-to-day building cleanliness
- Promptly report all maintenance issues
- Adheres to all safety and infection control procedures to ensure sanitary conditions
- Be responsive to needs of guests, vendors, and staff
- As needed pressure wash, carpet clean, strip and wax floors.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- The ideal Custodian will have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, the ability to multi task and be skilled with time management.
- The position function both independently and as a part of a team.
- They should be capable of planning, prioritizing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously as well as read, write and speak instructions and event specifications in English.
- Experience and knowledge in custodial event and office operations with current OSHA standards is helpful.
- This position is mainly days with some evening shifts, to include weekends and some holidays.
- Schedule will be flexible and some over time may occur as the business need arises.
- This is a highly physical role, candidates should anticipate that they will be standing and/or walking continuously during their shift, as well as bending, lifting (50 pounds) and climbing stairs frequently to perform the essential duties of this role.
- They will need to be able to climb onto and down from equipment frequently.
- The custodian will also occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
- Due to the nature of the industry this role will work in an environment with frequent loud noises.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,450 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime