The Marketing Associates will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the execution of marketing plans for football, volleyball, soccer, men’s basketball and women’s basketball.
- Plan and implement promotional efforts to increase fan attendance at all home Athletic events; includes creating advertising content.
- Responsible for creating and executing marketing plans, PA scripts, in-game promotions, and timing sheets for select sports.
- Serve as game day director and coordinate production with game day staff for select sports.
- Manage game day interns that assist with pre-game, in-game promotions, sponsored promotions, halftime entertainment, on-campus marketing, and various events in the area.
- Take an active role with student marketing by creating and developing new ways to reach students via advertising outlets. Will coordinate and execute on-campus engagements and build relationships with student groups on campus.
- Collaborate with student section leadership to enhance the game day atmosphere.
- Aide the Community Outreach Manager with projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution (master’s degree preferred)
- Prior experience in the area of sports marketing is preferred, but not essential
- Be engaging and outgoing with both large groups and individuals
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines, and be organized
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, judgement, initiative, and attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred, but not essential
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,038 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Basketball Team