Broadcasting Internship, Summer 2020
- Weekly timing sheets for Kickoff and Halftime of every Championship and L1 match
- Review games and make extensive notes in all areas of the broadcast, both technically and creatively
- Review and document viewership analytics
- Organize and maintain broadcasting and production-based contact information
- Organize and maintain notes and fines that are sent to clubs, and track trends in their broadcasts
- Review Melts and provide feedback
- Assist with Communications history book and editorial tasks
- Assist with Communications media monitoring and related task
- Participants must be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field and/or training and must certify that they are able to receive college credit from an accredited college or university for their participation.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work proficiently within MS Excel are necessary.
- Excellent verbal communication skills are required.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a “team-first” mentality with an eagerness to learn.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented, with a focus on quality and consistency.
- Ability to work under fluid deadlines and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of sports/soccer is preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,110 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Marathon Company
Professional Soccer Team