2020 Summer Video Internship
- A Video Intern will assist in shooting and editing video for features, marketing materials, game day content and sponsored content.
- Candidate must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, primarily Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Candidates who specialize in After Effects and motion graphics editing are preferred.
- The Video Intern may be asked to assist with other production duties including video archiving, motion graphics and animation development & audio post production
- Candidate must be able to:
- Operate various video camera equipment (DSLR and other prosumer and professional models) with the ability to frame shots quickly and accurately in various settings including commercial shoots, games and community events.
- Work with various professional file formats to digital sites.
- Consult with video producers and digital content team members effectively.
- Game Days: A Video Intern may be asked to film field-level highlights, fan footage and postgame press conferences on game days. This may also include editing content played on the game day videoboard.
- Day-to-Day: A Video Intern may be asked to attend weekday trainings, assist in multi-cam interview sit-downs, film and edit community or sponsor events. A Video Intern may be asked to cover events solo as the internship progresses.
- Candidates who are proficient in Spanish are preferred.
- Candidates should exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates MUST receive college credit. Proof of course credit is required.
- Candidates should have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates should exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates should exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates should exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates should be flexible and able to adapt to various circumstances.
- Candidates should be currently pursuing post-secondary education.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Soccer Club
American Pro Soccer
Professional Soccer Club
Women's Pro Soccer Team