Manager of External Reporting & Consolidations
Specific Functions/Activities Summary
- Prepare consolidated financial statements, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows, Statement of Shareholders Equity, and Statement of Comprehensive Income for inclusion in the Company’s periodic filings with the SEC on a quarterly basis;
- Manage the consolidation process including the recording of consolidating entries, reconciliation of intercompany and investment in subsidiary transaction;
- Prepare quarterly consolidated balance sheet analysis that is distributed to the Company’s Controller and provides information regarding quarterly changes in the balance sheet as needed by acting as a liaison to the other divisional finance departments;
- Assist VP, External Reporting & Consolidations in maintaining and reconciling purchase accounting adjustments;
- Prepares certain footnote disclosures in our SEC filings on a quarterly basis such as;
- Prepares Cash Flow analysis for EVP & CFO on a quarterly basis;
- Evaluates and identifies areas of potential exposure and internal control weaknesses;
- Will work with both internal and external auditors in providing them with required information dealing with the SEC filings;
- Special projects as necessary
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a calendar for the completion and review of all periodic reporting requirements and ensures that these requirements are met.
- Strict adherence to the timelines established for all reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in business/accounting or related field
- Must have SEC reporting background
- Public/private background with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills
- CPA required
- Must be proficient in Excel and possess knowledge of automated environments.
- Candidates who have completed 60 credits of college-level coursework (representing 2 years), or have shown similar self-development through certifications, trade school coursework, etc. are preferred.
- Educational requirements may differ from job to job based on the role.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,357 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime