Senior Content Manager
- Work directly with marketing, digital and corporate partnership teams to build and execute campaigns.
- Develop long and short-form video features for both teams’ digital properties
- Bring a vision to build fan-engaging content across all team platforms including in-stadium, TV, podcasts, radio, digital, social and mobile
- Participate in new content development including idea creation, research and concepts to help reach interpersonal goals
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and the post-production environment.
- Knowledge of proper lighting set-ups in different shooting environments is a plus
- Knowledge and use of DSLRs and ENG cameras
- Ability to travel with the teams when necessary
- This is not an entry level position. The candidate should have 7+ years experience in video production, preferably a similar role.
- Expect some weekend and holiday schedules
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,453 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime