Assistant Coach, Women’s Basketball Video and Scouting Operations
STATEMENT OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Game Footage, Website content, Recruiting Video and scouting
- Oversee production of instructional material for student-athletes, including management of game footage, including shooting and editing, for evaluation and instruction of coaching staff and team.
- Maintain working knowledge of scouting, recruiting and video software. Coordinate with assistant coaches to organize and produce scouting and recruiting films for program purposes.
- Manage film loading and processes with opponents and services.
- Prepare and assist all coaches with scouting material for opponents for practice and game preparation.
- Maintain working knowledge of scouting services, tools and software components.
Video Staff and Summer Camp Oversight:
- Directly supervise and assign work for student managerial staff (student help).
- Organize work assignments for the student managerial staff for daily practices and home and away contests as well as instruction on specific video editing software and Synergy video breakdown.
- Annually organize and coordinate the Women’s Basketball summer camp program.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in business, sports management, kinesiology, recreation or related field required
- Required: Minimum two years of collegiate coaching experience at any level or relevant administrative experience required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,279 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Soccer Franchise
Collegiate Sports (WI)