Marketing Intern (Unpaid)
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support advertising efforts by collecting and organizing contractual materials.
- Assist marketing team in the execution of all pre, during and post-event initiatives and programs.
- Event weekend preparation.
- Assist with gathering content for social media channels.
- Research for vendors, partnerships and other marketing leads as directed.
- Administrative tasks such as filing, mailing and other projects, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by the Racing Marketing Department
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in an ever-changing, collaborative environment.
- Self-motivator who is confident, energetic and creative.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,367 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Drag Racing
Minor League Ice Hockey Team