- The Soccer / World Cup department is seeking an experienced Associate Producer to join our team.
- The successful applicant should have at least three years of experience working on live television productions, should be a good team player with strong communication skills, and have a real passion for soccer itself with an acute understanding of the global game.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working in a tape room in a live show setting, the editing of highlights with an editor, helping put together editorially sound player packages, and the turn-around of live warmup and fan shots
- Work alongside the lead tape producer, show producers and senior management in the construction and preparation of live shows and rundowns
- Be comfortable making simple editorial decisions when editing video by choosing the appropriate shots, copy or soundbites
- Be willing to pitch and develop story and feature ideas, and see those ideas through post-production to making air, thus helping guide editorial content for broadcast
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years of experience working on live television productions
- Great communication skills, both spoken and written, particularly in a high-intensity live television setting
- An understanding of post-production workflow and the ability to work comfortably alongside editors in post-production
- Good time management skills and the ability to hit deadlines is a must
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn both Quantel and EVS tape systems
- Knowledge and an understanding of INews rundowns and have the ability to ensure tape and audio segments are in the correct order for broadcast
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Dalet Media Management and the ability to search for archived footage and content to enhance a broadcast
- Flexibility of schedule, and an understanding that soccer is a global game played in many countries and thus broadcast timings
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Media Company