Guest Relations Event Staff
- Greet each guest, serving as a customer service representative with an energetic and courteous demeanor.
- Promote a family-friendly atmosphere by proactively correcting and/or reporting customer service concerns to a team leader or supervisor.
- Monitor assigned areas ensuring safety of all guests.
- Understand and enforce Bank of America Stadium policies and procedures including Bank of America Stadium’s Fan Code of Conduct.
- Answer guest's questions in a timely fashion as it relates to their event day experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a strong customer service background.
- Must be available for ALL stadium events including events on nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Team player, positive attitude, and use of good judgment.
- Ability to work with little supervision - self-motivated.
- A current e-mail account is preferred.
- Must pass a background check.
- Ability to stand of an extended period of time.
- Walking throughout the stadium which may include stairs.
- This job operates in an outdoor stadium environment which may include exposure to inclement weather conditions.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,898 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment
American Soccer Team